Samsung Heavy Industries announced on the 10th December, that it had won an order for one LNG carrier worth 244.8 billion WON from a shipping company in Oceania.
The vessel is expected to be delivered by May 2025. Samsung Heavy Industries succeeded in winning an order for three LNG carriers on the 6th and an additional order on the same day, raising 1 trillion won in performance in just one week.
An official from Samsung Heavy Industries said, “Including this contract, we won orders for a total of 79 * ships this year and $12 billion, achieving 132% of our goal of $9.1 billion.” added.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine