Experience the best holiday suit ever, in the pursuit of probably the most dazzlingly innovative, strikingly alluring, equipped with all modern amenities, vividly impressive and preeminently designed and detailed cruise ships sailing today, the new Grand Class Golden Princess, sister to the Grand Princess.
The Golden Princess is outstandingly armed with all luxurious facilities and services that cannot help amaze the crew members. The interiors are comprised of one magnificently designed decor which comprises of most of the comforts possible. With the best consummate host services and the soundest comforts, the Golden Princess cruise ship allows you to escape the accent of your everyday stress, as well as, the uncertainty of traveling.
- Piazza-style Atrium
- Main Dining Room
- Three other dining rooms
- Specialty Restaurants including Trattoria Sabatini, Crown Grill, Sterling Steakhouse, Bayou Café & Steakhouse
- Staterooms with private balconies
- Explorer’s Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Aces Card Room
- Players Cigar Bar
- Promenade Lounge and Bar
- Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater
- Full-service spa with ocean-view gym
- Spa Pool that includes Calypso Reef and Pool, Neptune’s Reef and Pool, Terrace Pool, the Oasis bar & hot tubs and The Sanctuary (for adults only)
- Full deck of mini-suites
- Video arcade
- Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel with an exclusive wedding-at-sea program.
- Sports bar
- Sports court and jogging track
- Outdoor hamburger grill, pizzeria and ice cream bar
- 24-hour buffet/bistro, plus round-the-clock room serviceThree unique show lounges
- Largest casino afloat
- Four pools – including one swim-against-the current pool
- Wrap-around promenade deck
- Two-story child and teen centers
- 24-hour Internet Café (wireless access available)
- Nine-hole putting course and virtual golf simulator
- Center Court
- Skywalkers nightclub (a top deck nightclub)
- Art gallery
- Observation lounge
Customize your bill
The Golden Princess offers you a wide variety of choices to make even before you go aboard to fit yourself in the bill of fun, enjoyment, sights, goods and services. Food selection is one important factor that you must pick early at the time of booking, but, as you have this privilege don’t worry about making any change in the plan as the 24 hours service will serve you anything from chocolate mousse delicacies to mash potato meals.
For events like weddings, Christmas parties, and business meetings The Golden Princess is probably the most ideal place which would volunteer the best venue possible to make it the most successfully enticing and fruitful.
The Golden Princess is indeed the perfect cruise ship for two of the most popular destinations – the ‘floating city’, a complement to the Mediterranean and the Caribbean alike. To book your reservation now, click here.
At a glance
- Year Built: 2001
- Last Refurbished: 2009
- Gross Tonnage: 109,000 tons
- Passenger Capacity: 2,600
- Crew Size: 1,200
- Decks: 13
- Dining Rooms: 3
- Pools: 4
- Total Cabins: 710
You may also like to read-The Allure of the Seas: The Largest Cruise Ship in the World