The Port of Rotterdam Authority launches the Rotterdam Port Magazine. The online magazine bundles stories about relevant themes in and around the port. The theme of this edition: digitization. With this edition, the Port of Rotterdam Authority guides readers through the rapidly changing world of digitization.
Learning from online supermarket Picnic
This edition of the magazine contains a total of eight articles, including videos. Damen Shipyards explains how the company works on autonomous shipping, Skoon talks about innovation in the field of energy transition and CEO of the Port of Rotterdam Authority Allard Castelein shares his vision on the port of the future. Joyce Bliek (Director of Digital Business Solutions) talks to CEO and founder of Picnic, Michiel Muller. Bliek: ‘At Picnic, every decision is taken on the basis of data. Incredibly inspiring and instructive to get insight into another sector’.
Rotterdam Port Magazine is freely accessible and can be read online.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine