Ships have to ply through the most extreme weather and sea conditions to reach their destination ports. There is no escape to stormy seas, extreme snow or super-high temperature zones – the ship and its crew have to brave some of the most unfriendly working conditions.
Extreme cold regions are super-difficult to work in and only seafarers can know this. However, no matter how tough the going gets, they know how to make the best out of the situation.
Displayed below are some of the most beautiful snow covered ship photos taken by real seafarers in extreme cold regions.
Do you have some great seafaring photos to share? Send them to us at email@example.com
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships