Marine boilers form an integral part of marine machinery system on board ships. An efficient maintenance of a ship is incomplete without a clear understanding of ship’s boilers.
In this article we have enumerated books that are extremely important to learn and operate marine boilers.
All the mentioned books provides information on marine boilers and the associated equipment as used at sea. These books are a must have for marine engineers taking the Steam Paper, Class Two, or Class Four Certificate of Competency for Marine Engineer Officers.
The information provided is given in the form of comprehensive text with supporting diagrams that help the reader to understand and remember important machinery details.
In these books you will find information on welded boilers, various types of water tube boiler, rotary air heater, water level alarm, consolidated type safety valve, hydraulic testing and various aspects of survey, maintenance and operational problems etc.
Top 5 Books for Marine Boiler
Other Books Worth Mentioning
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine