Bunkering disputes are very common between ship and bunker supplier mainly because of differences between the quantity or quality written in bunker delivery note and the actual quantity or quality received. A note of protest is therefore issued to the supplier and a copy is forwarded to the head office which includes written details of dispute because of which the protest/argument had arose.
If you are an officer on board ship, there are very high changes that you will be involved in such disputes at some point of time of your. Keep yourself ready for such situations. Download this free Note of Protest for Bunkering Disputes.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine