Lately we have been publishing several articles on marine courses which require years of extensive studies and training.
To ensure that an appropriate equilibrium is established, we decided to mention a list of colleges in India providing catering course for getting into maritime industry.
A career in catering on ships is an evergreen field. Irrespective of the type of ship or employer, a ship needs a cook and a catering department to get its crew going. Good food and hospitality are what keep a crew happy. If you are one of those with unique culinary skills, then this career is definitely rewarding.
Find out 12 marine institutes which provide six months maritime catering course in India
1. Maritime Education Training & Research Institute, Kolkata
2. Trident College of Marine Technology, Kolkata
4. Cosmopolitan Technology of Maritime College, Chennai
5. B.P. Marine Academy, Mumbai
6. Columbus Maritime Training Academy, Mumbai
7. MMTI Education Trust
9. Marine Medical Clinic, Mumbai
10.Sea Scan Maritime Foundation, Goa
11.NUSI Maritime Academy, Goa
12. Francon’s Marine Academy, Goa ( Doesn’t have a website)
Tel. No. : 91832863247
Francon’s Marine Academy
House No.590-A, Bandfall,
You may also like to read –
- 4 Areas Maritime Education and Research Industry Should Consider Without Fail
- 5 Online Soft Skills Courses For Maritime Professionals
Raunek Kantharia is a marine engineer turned maritime writer and entrepreneur. After a brief stint at the sea, he founded Marine Insight in 2010. Apart from managing Marine Insight, he also writes for a number of maritime magazines and websites.