BAE systems recently launched first of the four platform supply vessels it’s building for marine services company Jackson Offshore Operators LLC.
The vessel named M/V Breeze will support drilling operations in the Gulf of Mexico.
The launch ceremony for the M/V Breeze included representatives from both companies. Lee Jackson, chairman and chief executive officer of Jackson Offshore Operators, initiated the launch and the vessel moved swiftly and safely into the St. John’s River.
Watch the video below:
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships