Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as a Social Media Management Intern. In this role, you will work closely with our Social Media management and marketing team to develop and execute social media strategies across multiple platforms.
- Develop and execute social media strategies across multiple platforms
- Create engaging content for social media accounts
Manage and grow social media accounts
- Analyze metrics and identify opportunities for growth
- Assist with social media advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, buffer etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of creative platforms like Canva etc.
Preference to the candidate from a Maritime and shipping background
This is a paid internship with the possibility of becoming a full-time position based on performance. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you would be a great fit for our team.
Stipend INR – 5k – 7k / month
Internship period – 4 months
You can also send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org