Watch this beautiful time-lapse video of a ship transiting Panama Canal from Atlantic Ocean to Pacific Ocean in under 4 minutes.
There are some timelapse videos that are so mesmerising that you can watch them over and over again. This is surely one of them.
According to the maker, the ship in the video is Mahanadi Spirit (TeeKay Shipping Company). The total actual journey was of 12 hours and it tool approximately 8000 photos to make this vides from the navigation bridge.
Reference: Ilya Goncharov/YouTube
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purpose only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine