Silver Whisper is a cruise ship that entered service in 2000 and is operated by Silversea Cruises. The passenger capacity is 382 passengers, and there are 295 crew members. It was built by the Mariotti Shipyard in Genoa, Italy. It has a high space-to-passenger ratio—the ship’s gross tonnage divided by the passenger capacity—at 74, providing more space per passenger than any other cruise ship. The passenger-to-crew ratio is also high, at 1.31 to 1. There are 194 outside suites, ranging in size from 287 square feet (26.7 m2) to 1,435 square feet (133.3 m2); 80% of which feature teak balconies.
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purpose only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights to the video.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships