We sometimes wonder how designers seek inspiration even from the most depressing acts in the world. One such attempt has been made by the designer Julien Berthier, who has designed and made a working model of a boat which appears capsizing. The boat has been named “Love, Love”.
Though the boat is in capsizing position, it is still a fully functional vessel. In fact, Julien has piloted it to harbors all over Europe.
The capsizing boat was originally a 6.5 meter yacht that was sliced into half and outfitted with a new keel which keeps it in the upright position all the time.
This is one unique recreational vessel which we would love to see it in real.
Watch The Video below:
Image Credits velaemotore , besportier
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships