Billions of parcels are shipped in just a single month, and the global shipping community has to handle this burgeoning demand and supply market. Without a proper method of tracking each parcel, the industry would be in chaos. That is where shipping labels come into the picture.
They ensure that every item reaches the correct destination, and fulfil a major part of the supply chain process. They need to serve multiple purposes: be strong, durable, and most of all, accurate. But every shipping label is dependent on a printer, and the quality of its output. Despite playing such an important role, it’s never the first thought that comes to mind.
And that is why, in this article, we will look at the top shipping label printers to invest in. While this list is not exhaustive, these top picks are guaranteed to provide you with consistently good quality label prints.
What Are Shipping Labels And Why Are They Used?
Shipping labels are used to identify and track goods being shipped across locations. The main reason they are used is to easily locate a parcel from the million other look-alike containers being processed by shippers daily. It is used by the company to notify the receiver and sender of the parcel’s progress or location. It is also used by internal managers to ensure that it is collected and forwarded at the right time. Lastly, some shipping labels provide information on the contents or classification of goods being shipped. This is often a legal requirement by customs to prevent trafficking or smuggling of goods.
They include different types of information based on the countries of origin and destination, the shipping agent, and legal requirements. However, there are some common features visible on all shipping labels. These are:
1. Sender’s name (name of the company in such a case), address, and contact details
2. Date of shipping the parcel from the port of origin
3. Receiver’s name, address, and contact details
4. Shipping agent, courier service, or service provider’s name, address, and contact details
5. Weight of the package
6. Details of fees paid or yet to be paid
7. Invoice number, transaction ID, and reference number for shipping
8. Barcode to track and identify the parcel during transit
9. An optional QR code to easily view parcel information in case a barcode reader is unavailable
10. The special shipping conditions are given to the parcel (such as priority mail, mail next day, mail immediate, etc. or fragile, inflammable, toxic, confidential, etc.)
11. Other internally created numbers for the shipping agency to track and monitor the parcel’s progress
What To Look For While Selecting Shipping Label Printers
When the shipping label plays such an important role, the printer used must also satisfy a few requirements. A good shipping printer must have the following qualities before you consider investing in it:
1. The most important detail to check out for is the type of printing. LaserJet and Inkjet printers are no longer used for shipping labels. Instead, they have been replaced by thermal printing. This is a chemical process where the printer head heats select regions of the thermal printing paper to create accurate lettering and images. Ensure the model you are looking at has thermal printing. This ensures you do not need to use ink, toners, and printing ribbons. In the long run, it saves thousands of dollars by removing the necessity for ink-based printing.
2. The printer must allow you to print a range of label widths and lengths. While most printers have an unlimited range of lengths, ensure you are picking up the correct model. Some only allow lengths of the standard size ratios. The width is a trickier matter since printers allow them to fall within very specific ranges. Based on your requirements, look into the printing width of the models you are interested in.
3. Most modern thermal printers can automatically detect the label width when adjusted, and internally compensate to ensure the print falls within the borders. This is an absolute must when looking at printer models.
4. While Bluetooth-controlled printers are less common, ensure the driver installation for use on your devices is quick and easy to follow. The user manual and online reviews are a great place to find out about the installation process.
5. Look for customer care support for your device. Since printers often run around the clock, it is important to ensure you are covered with a warranty in case the worst happens.
With these points in mind, let us head on to the main section- the top printer models you must check out for printing shipping labels!
The Recommended List Of Top Shipping Label Printers
1. Rollo Label Printer- Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High-Speed Printer
By Rollo Inc.
This is an extremely handy printer that outputs monochrome shipping labels. Available in both black and grey, it is one of the most widely used printers for labels. It uses commercial-grade thermal printing technology to create clean and clear labels that can be used across different various organizations. A plus point is that this printer is compatible with shipping and e-commerce firms including Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
By using thermal technology, Rollo can achieve consistent outputs at a speed of 150 mm/s (millimetres printed per second, which is the industry standard for measuring printer output). Toners and ink have also been replaced using this innovative printing method. The output falls within approved guidelines provided by FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, and other shipping corporations. This means that you can now print these labels, without needing to face the hassle of paying for company-provided labels.
Like most printers in this range, there is no label length restriction, while the label width varies between 4.1″ and 1.57″. This printer can be easily set up on operating systems including Windows (up to the XP OS) and macOS. In case of any problems, Rollo has a world-class customer care centre that works 24/7 with a very helpful setup and troubleshooting guide.
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs - don't fall victim to our competitor's business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s (one shipping label per second). Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with all major shipping platforms including Stamps.com, Endicia Dazzle, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro and market places including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and others. Limited support for Fedex Ship Manager. Technology long used by shipping couriers is now available to you at an affordable price. Prints at quality required by USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, and other major couriers.
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) - Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57" to 4.1" wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
2. Label Range LP620 Label Printer- Direct Thermal Desktop Printer for Barcodes, Labels, Mailing, Shipping, and More
By Label Range
As a top label printer with a certified 300DPI printing quality (the industry standard in printer output quality metrics), this next printer also uses direct thermal technology to produce precise monochrome labels. It functions without printer ink, toners, and ribbons, making it cost-effective and easy to use. This printer can produce labels compatible with warehouses, retail marketing firms, product labels with barcodes, Amazon shipping services, postage services, and other major shipping firms.
Label Range guarantees a top printer output speed of 127 mm/s, with label lengths ranging from 1″ to 9.84″, and a width between 1.5″ to 4.72″. It can also handle pre-set standard label dimensions in the 4″, 3″, and 2″ categories including 4″ x 1″, 4″ x 2″, 4″ x 4″, 4″ x 6″, etc. One major advantage of using this Label Range printer is the auto-identification feature that can detect the label type and dimensions while printing.
The printer can be easily installed on systems such as Windows and macOS but is not meant to be connected to mobile devices and Google’s Chromebook. This printer is classified as a “heavy-duty commercial printer” that can output a “wide format print”.
- ✔MAIN FEATURES: USB port connectivity - 300DPI resolution for high quality print - Up to 127mm/s printing speed - Auto label identification - Prints labels from 1.5'' to 4.72'' in width and height from 1'' to 9.84'' including 4''x6''/4''x4''/4''x2''/4''x1''/3''x2''/2.25''x1.25''/2''x1'' main labels.
- ✔COST EFFECTIVE: Prints using direct thermal technology,No printer ink or toner or ribbon are required.Works with most direct thermal label,No specific labels are required.The cost savings in ink and other suppliers will quickly pay for itself.
- ✔COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with both Windows (7 and newer) and Mac (10.11 and newer) devices.Attention please : Not for Iphone/Ipad and Not for Chromebook. Compatible with Amazon,Ebay,PayPal and other ecommerce platforms and also compatible with major shipping platforms including Shippo,ShipStation and others.It prints 4''x6” shipping labels.
- ✔RELIABLE AND WIDELY: You can always depend on it printing when you need it to.The LP620 label printer can printing high quality warehouse labels,retail marketing price/product labels,barcodes,Amazon FBA labels,address labels/postage labels,multipurpose labels,standard shipping labels and the most popular shipping labels (4''x6'').
3. Trohestar Graph Printer GP2024D- Commercial Grade High-Speed Thermal Label Printer
As a label printer with one of the highest printing output speeds, the Graph Printer from Trohestar is a must-have for quick label printing. Working at a resolution of 203 DPI, it takes considerable setup time for the installation process, but using it thereafter is easy and simple. With direct thermal printing technology, it is cheaper to use in the long run, as you save on ink and toners. The device is user-friendly, with attention paid to minute details that make it stand out. It has anti-skid pads on the bottom to secure it in place, perforation cutters to ensure clean tears every time and uses a durable and high-quality head to prevent paper jams from occurring.
The Graph Printer outputs at a top speed of 200 mm/s, beating the closest industry competitor by well over 30 mm/s. With in-built memory and media sensors, the system and interface are easy to use. Another top feature from Trohestar is the automatic label identification system, which quickly detects the label size you have inserted, and internally adjusts the printing mechanism. The system can be set up on Windows 7/8/10 and MacOS but cannot be used on the Chromebook and Linux OS systems. The printer drivers can be digitally installed from the Trohestar website. It is compatible with major shipping companies including Amazon, FedEx, eBay, UPS, USPS, etc.
- Thermal Direct Label Printer: 200mm/s high speed printing, Professional print head, Advanced Thermal Directly technology prints without requiring toner or ink. More convenient and cheaper than Traditional printer. Very suitable for 4" x 6" shipping labels.
- Compatible Print Labels: Support fanfold and rolling Thermal paper, Thermal label, Adhesive thermal paper etc. Print all kinds of labels including 4"×6" shipping labels, mailing labels, address labels, self adhesive labels, all-purpose labels,1D & 2D barcodes. Print width:Max.118mm (4.65") Min.26mm (1.02").
- Compatible Shipping and Selling Platforms: Compatible with all major shipping platforms including Endicia Dazzle, Stamps.com, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, USPS, Fedex and selling platforms such like Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, eBay, PayPal, Etsy, Ebay, etcs.
- Easy to Set Up:Trohestar label printer Support Windows 10/8/7/XP, Mac OS etc,Our product come with a User Manual,you can easily set up your label printer by follow the steps of list in user manual.
- Trohestar label printer lets you say goodbye to the original printer.No need any Cartridges or ink.Bring more convenience to your work and save more costs.If you have any issues about our product,please kindly contact us,we will always be here to provide sevice for you.
4. OffNova Bluetooth Thermal High-Speed Label Printer
With its easy-to-use interface systems, the OffNova N-6140 is a must-have when it comes to printing shipping labels. It can be easily used on systems running with Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and other widely used operating systems. With a handy app that can be installed on your mobile device, printing labels from your phone has never been easier. Besides the Bluetooth option, the system can be set up on laptops and desktops. There are several installations and troubleshooting guides on the setup USB drive.
The direct thermal technology is a money-saver since it cuts down on ink, toners, and print ribbons. The system can work with a wide range of label widths ranging from 1.57″ to 4.1″ and no limit on the length of the label. The automatic identification technology enables the system to adjust the printing mechanism by detecting the type and size of the label inserted for printing. A unique paper head ensures that there are no paper jams, and is resistant to long-term wear and tear. The top speed of the OffNova is 150 mm/s which is on the higher side of the industry standards. Included in the setup are paper holders and 20 sheets of 4” x 6” for setting up your label printer. The system is compatible with major shipping companies including Etsy, eBay, Amazon, etc.
- 【Print via USB cable】Works with both Windows (7 and newer) and Mac OS (10.9 and newer) devices, it prints labels with USB cable connected. With short how-to videos stored in the USB flash disk along with the printer, you can set up it easily.
- 【Print via Bluetooth】Prints via smartphone, iPad, and Bluetooth-enabled Windows laptops wirelessly. By installing and running an App called “FBA Print” on iOS and Android devices, you can connect and print via Bluetooth. (Tips: 1. The App cannot print PDF if your device is Samsung Galaxy; 2. Bluetooth is incompatible with Mac OS devices, like MacBook)
- 【Wide Compatibility】Compatible with a wide range of shipping platforms like Endicia, Dazzle, ShipStation, Shipping Easy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro, marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Easy, and Shopify. You can download the files associated with the platforms and marketplaces to your device to print.
- 【Speedy and Effective】Works with any Thermal Direct Label with a width range of 1.57" to 4.1". It prints approximately a 4"x 6" label within a second and works for more than 12 hours continuously at a 150mm/s print speed. It also prints at the quality required by warehouse labels, barcode labels, bulk mailing labels, and more. Please long and press the green feeder button to identify and calibrate label size each time you change labels.
- 【Economical & Affordable】20 sheets 4”x6” labels and a label holder are included for you. It prints without any inks, toners, or ribbons. Save dollars on inks and label holder cost. A better price is offered for printer and labels together. Timely customer service is always on line, please feel free to contact us if you meet any issues about the printer.
5. Munbyn ITPP941 USB Label Printer- Thermal Shipping Label Printing
The Munbyn printer is compatible with most shipping companies like Amazon, FedEx, UPS, and USPS. It is widely used for printing labels intended for warehouse indexing, shipping freight, food nutrition, FBA labels, etc. With one of the highest reviews on the market, Munbyn’s printers are very easy to set up, and the company guarantees a 1-minute installation time. The printer can be easily set up on operating systems such as Windows and macOS but is not compatible with Linux OS and Google ChromeOS.
This printer comes with a 150 mm/s output top speed and can print over 7- standard size labels per minute. The printer often comes with thermal label paper and holders to get you all set up for label printing. An interesting feature to protect the system from overheating is the automatic cooling pause. The printer is built to output 700 sheets continuously before auto pausing for 5 minutes to allow it to cool down. It uses an industrial-grade heat dissipation system to ensure optimal cooling. This printer also comes with automatic label size identification, making the system more efficient.
No products found.
6. Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer- Direct Thermal Printer with Roll & Fanfold
One of the top multifunctional printers from Arkscan, the 2054A model is ideal for printing shipping labels. It can handle barcodes, product labels, and general-purpose indexing labels. This printer is capable of printing widths ranging from 0.75″ to 4.25″ and lengths ranging from 0.4″ to 90″. It can handle both roll paper inserted inside the device and fanfold type loading from the back of the device. The 2054A comes with a top printing speed of 130 mm/s. The Arkscan system comes with the BarTender UltraLite Label Design Software (on Windows) to digitally design labels for quick printing.
This printer supports label requirements from most top shipping companies such as Amazon, EasyPost, eBay, PayPal, FedEx, USPS, UPS, ShipStation, etc. It can be used on both the Windows and Mac operating systems but is not compatible with mobile devices, Linux OS, and ChromeOS. Arkscan also has a 24/7 easy to access customer care service that enables users from around the world to troubleshoot issues quickly. Like most other printers in this list, the 2054A uses direct thermal technology. Due to the roll paper loading method, this printer can also be adapted for use in retail market stores and other points of sale.
- Print shipping labels for Amazon Seller Merchant Fulfillment, Amazon FBA, Amazon FNSK, EasyPost, EasyShip, eBay, Endicia Dazzle, Etsy, Fedex Ship Manager, Fedex.com, Inventory Lab, PayPal, Poshmark, ShippingEasy, Shippo, ShipStation, ShipWire, ShipWorks, ShopGator, Shopify, Stamps.com Desktop, Stamps.com website, StockX, UPS WorldShip Desktop, UPS.com website, USPS.com, XPSship, Endicia Dazzle, Pirateship and more.
- A multi-functional printer to print shipping label, product label, barcode label, labels for other purpose. Able to print minimum of 0.75" & maximum of 4.25" in width, minimum of 0.4" & maximum of 90" in length. Support roll paper loaded inside the printer & fanfold paper loaded from back of the printer. Printing speed is 5 inches per second. Supported labels.
- Come a free software of BarTender UltraLite Label Design Software Tool (Windows Only) to print product labels, warehouse label that contains the most frequently used label-design print features, including full design capabilities for text, graphics barcodes, most serializing capabilities.
- Arkscan offers 5-star U.S. based real time tech support via Phone, Live Chat & Remote Access; Arkscan understands the USA customers' needs. If running into any difficulty to setup or operate the printer, Arkscan's tech support team will be easy to reach and back you up to continue your business as usual.
- High speed shipping label printer for Windows & Apple Mac / MacBook via USB port, about 1 second to print one 4x6" shipping label. Thermal direct technology will never require to refill ink toner. The printer supports Arkscan’s labels, Zebra compatible labels, and Dymo compatible labels without pre-printed logo and text on back. All free shipping labels from UP & Fedex are supported. Most common shipping labels in size 4x6", 4x8.25" 4x6.75 are supported.
7. Jiose Label Printer- Commercial Grade Thermal Shipping Label & Product Barcode Printer
By Jiose Stores
Jiose Printers have long been used for printing shipping labels as they are compatible, easy to install and produce clear and clean labels consistently. It can work well with label guidelines provided by major shipping and e-commerce agencies including FedEx, Amazon, Shopify, and PayPal. The thermal printer also comes with a complimentary 20 thermal sheets for first-time users to get started on. These sheets can be set up as both roll paper (internal arrangement) and fanfold (backloading mechanism) based on the user’s requirements. The printer can be manually set up to print on different label sizes. It also has the Intelligent Label Study feature that analyzes the inserted thermal paper in 3 seconds.
Touted as one of the easiest printers to install, the Jiose Label Printer comes ready with drivers that can be installed in a matter of minutes. It works on both the Windows and Mac operating systems but is not compatible with mobile devices and ChromeOS. The printer drivers can be downloaded online, providing users with the latest updates and patches that ensure the device is in working order. There are also extensive and detailed installation and troubleshooting guides available from Jiose. The company also has 24/7 customer care centres that offer live chat help to get you set up.
- ✅[Durable & Cost Saving]: Jiose Thermal Label Printer using direct thermal technology, No need ink or toner. Up to 152mm/s stable printing speed.Save time and money in your shipping and storage.
- ✅[Multi-System Compatible]: Jiose Thermal Shipping Label Printer can smoothly run on all version of Windows & Mac System. It can be setting up in 1 min.(NOTE: ChromeOS, Surface tablet, iPad and phones are not compatible).
- ✅[Size Compatibility]: Jiose Thermal Printer have adjustable paper guide rail can print various size paper labels, whether bar-code labels or shipping labels. The adjustment width range from 1.57" ~ 4.3" (40 mm ~ 110 mm).
- ✅[Widely Use]: Jiose 4x6 Shipping Label Printer compatible with most shipping and e-commerce platforms, such as FedEx, USPS , DHL, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, etc. ➡JiosePrinter website has a detailed tutorial.
- ✅[Professional Technical Support]: Provide free lifetime technical support, includes 💬live chat, 📞phone calls and 📨emails, even remote-desktop operations support as you need.
8. Logia Thermal 300 DPI Label Printer- Commercial Grade Label and Barcode Printer
The Logia thermal printer is one of the best deals offered for commercial-grade label printers. It can handle large label outputs, has a top printing speed of 127 mm/s, and includes several complementary items to get new users set up quickly. It is designed to handle large print order volumes and is popularly used for labels such as shipping stickers, barcodes, product information, warehouse labels, tracking IDs, etc. The device is compatible with Windows and macOS and can be easily set up by following the instructions manual that comes with the product.
It has no height restriction on printing labels, but does have a width range of 1.57” to 4.1”. With an output resolution of 300 DPI, you can be assured of consistent clear prints without the risk of fading, smudging, or ink bleeding, thanks in part to the thermal printing technology Logia uses. Like most other shipping label printers, the Logia Thermal printer is compatible with shipping corporations and e-commerce retailers from around the globe.
Lastly, the printer also comes with a label holder for feeding stack type and roll type labels. It can be easily stowed away when not in use, without taking much storage area.
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY PRINTING | Compatible With Both Windows And Mac Devices Bring a Professional Touch to All Your Small to Big Business Mailings! | Premium Direct Thermal Printer Helps You Create Crisp, Clear, Durable Labels for a Variety of Shipping, Warehousing & Similar Applications | Customizable Width Printing Options from 1.57” to 4.1”—No Height Restrictions!
- LIGHTNING FAST PERFORMANCE | Super Rugged Machine Handles High Volume Jobs with Max Print Speed of 127 mm/Second | Perfect for Churning Out Thousands of 4” x 6” Shipping Labels, Barcodes, Receipts, Small Signs, Shelving Labels, Warehouse Labels, ID Labels & Beyond
- STUNNING 300-DPI RESOLUTION | Produces Gorgeous Courier-Quality Text & Imaging That Won’t Fade, Bleed or Smudge Upon Contact | Works With Any Popular Thermal Paper Up to 104mm Wide—No More Expensive Inks & Toners! | Intuitive Operation Makes for Easy, Custom Printing In a Flash
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY | Print Jobs from Most Major Shipping Platforms & Online Marketplaces Including Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Amazon, ShipStation, Shippo, ShippingEasy, Endicia, Ordoro, Stamps.com, UPS Free Labels, USPS, Fedex, DHL & More | Software Compatible With Both Windows And Mac Devices.
- BONUS LABEL HOLDER INCLUDED | Purchase Includes Logia Label Holder for Feeding Stack Type & Roll Type Labels, USB Cable, Power Adapter &  4”x 6” Labels | Well-Equipped for Affordable Print & Ship Convenience for Home, Office, Store or Business
9. Phomemo PM-246 High-Speed Thermal Shipping Label Printer
By Phomemo Stores
Targeting the industry standard size of 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, the PM-246 is a model best adapted to printing large volumes of these labels while ensuring overall clear print quality. The device is touted to be able to continuously print over 40,000 thermal sheets in a matter of 12 hours before it needs a complete shut down to prevent overheating. For this, it uses state-of-the-art ventilation and cooling systems to keep the device within optimal operating conditions.
This printer has a maximum output speed of 150 mm/s and is compatible with Windows and macOS. It is easy to install, has a user-friendly interface, and has printing drivers ready to set up. It can print widths within 1.49” to 4.1” and has a length limit of 11.8” for label printing. This printer mostly uses the fanfold backloading printer option and prevents paper jams using a durable and wear-resistant paper head. The thermal printing technology also ensures it is wallet-friendly while producing clear and high-quality prints.
- ✔Saving Money – Direct thermal mail printer printing without ink, toners, or ribbons and working with any thermal label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs.
- ✔150mm/s High-Speed Postal Printer - Means you can print one single sheet of paper every second. It can continuously work over 12 hours and print at least 43200 pieces of 4"x6" shipping labels without paper jam.
- ✔4” X 6” Postage Label Printer - Effective print width of this packaging Printer is 1.49" to 4.1", max print length 11.81". Ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk-mailing labels, and more.
- ✔Most widely compatible - The 4x6 Mac printer is compatible with all major shipping platforms including Stamps, Ship Station, Ship Works, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and market places including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and others.
- ✔Windows/Mac OS are Available – Phomemo thermal label maker compatible with Windows XP or newer; Mac OS X v10.6.8 or newer. Please choose the size of 3.93*5.90 inch if you want print 4x6 inch labels with your mac.
10. Aobio X4 Shipping Label Printer
By Aobio Stores
Using thermal printing technology to cut down on label printing costs, the Aobio X4 is an advanced device that can handle large volumes of standard print labels. It is one of the smallest printer models, weighing just 720 grams. It supports both Windows and macOS operating systems and is connected via a standard USB cable. The X4 outputs 203 DPI quality prints and has a top output speed of 180mm/s which is higher than the average speeds of most thermal label printers. The device also has an innovative design to dissipate heat and prevent overheating. There are also vents to prevent foreign material from entering.
The X4 is capable of printing up to 700,000 sheets before a major service and has a continuous active period of 12 hours. It is durable and can print 50,000 labels in one go before requiring a cooling down period. It uses a Japanese ROHM printer head which prevents paper jamming and ensures consistently clear output. A major plus point of the X4 is the intelligent label identification technology that ensures the printing covers every available space of an inserted thermal paper. No more wasted labels, since they can accurately print without leaving extra space.
- [Direct print] - AOBIO 4x6 shipping label printer uses direct thermal printing technology.It allows to print on most thermal labels without any ink, toners or ribbons to save your cost.It is suitable for multiple transportation and sales platforms, such as Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Poshmark, Fedex, DHL, Bigcommerce, Woocommerce, Poshmark, ShipStation and other platforms.
- [Multi-compatible] - Self-developed and Innovative designed small thermal label printer, designed by AOBIO, compatible with Mac (10.9 and later)& Windows (XP and later) systems. NOT compatible with Chromebook, Tablets, Smartphones including Microsoft Surface Laptop, iPad, iPhone ‼ Notice: for Mac Book Users with only Type-C ports, an additional Type-C printer cable is required to ensure stable data transmission.
- [High speed and stable] - Aobio label maker machine uses Japanes RoHM ceramic print head with demand high temperature resistance. Up to 152mm/s maximum stable printing speed, can print contiously 70 labels within every minutes.
- [Smart recognition] -The shipping label printer can automatically receive and study the labels size to present better and clear printing quality for your further printing.This label printer for shipping packages allows to prints labels from 1.57" to 4.3" wide. It's a perfect fit for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels, etc.
- [Easy to install] - A USB cable and a U disk with Windows and Mac drivers are provided in the package. You can install it easily. Plus, we supply a user guide with detailed installation and usage steps. If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us, we have 24 hours online customer service. Reminder: if your Macbook interface is Type-C interface, please buy an additional Type-C printer cable before installation.
Over to you..
Which according to you is the best shipping label printer in the market?
Let’s know in the comments below.
Disclaimer: The authors’ views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of Marine Insight. Data and charts, if used, in the article have been sourced from available information and have not been authenticated by any statutory authority. The author and Marine Insight do not claim it to be accurate nor accept any responsibility for the same. The views constitute only the opinions and do not constitute any guidelines or recommendations on any course of action to be followed by the reader.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a small commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no additional cost to you. You can read our full disclaimer here.
The article or images cannot be reproduced, copied, shared, or used in any form without the permission of the author and Marine Insight.