The video shows a container ship in a heavy storm with a tensed crew and a messed up bridge. The ship is heavily rolling and pitching in the storm as a voice from the radio seems to announce a warning or some important message.
Moreover, the crew is already wearing a life jacket which tells that the situation seems quite serious.
We do not have much information on the video or what happened after the storm. If you have any details of the video, please let us know in the comments below.
Watch the video below:
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships