White Sails Hospital & Spa will be the most pleasant hospital in the world with a theme and shape of a ship. The ship shaped hospital will be built in TUNISIA ECONOMIC CITY (TEC).
Vasily Klyukin: “I was engaged in design and architecture since moving to Monaco 2 years ago. I was looking forward for this moment and finally it’s happening! My very first building to be constructed!”
TEC is a super-ambitious and grandiose project (tunisiaec.com). It will become another link in the chain of the largest international hubs Hong Kong-Singapore-Dubai. The founder and the president Dr. Riadh Toukabri presented the project on September 10th, as well as announced that the budget of €50 billion is already confirmed.
One of the first buildings to be constructed over there will be the White Sails Hospital and SPA, designed by Vasily Klyukin, which is expected to be realized jointly with a team of Thornton Tomasetti. The company Lalei Al Barakah Est. from Saudi Arabia will become an investor of this project.
The main idea of the architect Klyukin and Tunisia Economic City is to build a clinic, where people will feel the calmness and peacefulness, rather than experience the fear while visiting. The hospital will take care of the good mood and the healthy spirit. Visitors will feel themselves more like the guests during the cruise, rather than patients. Even the medical uniforms will be styled as marine uniforms.
Here is what Vasily says regarding his idea: “I will fly into Space next year. My health condition has to be checked every six months. That is why I know this feeling very well,- every time I’m approaching the white building of the clinic, I don’t feel any joy. But I would like to show you the hospital, where there is no room for fear. And so that my son could ask about this hospital: “Daddy, when will we visit the ship again?””
Vasily Klyukin and Partners Investment LLC from Dubai: “We would like to build the world’s first hospital, which no one will be afraid to visit. Welcome on board!”
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine