Rough weather at sea symbolises the challenging and adventurous life of seafarers.
Confronting heavy weather situation is not only the time for being extra careful on ships but also a perfect opportunity to appreciate the great might of the sea and to capture those rare images in the lens if situation permits.
In this article we have compiled some of the best “rough weather” photographs clicked by real seafarers.
Want to share your rough weather pics on Marine Insight Facebook Page? Send them to us at email@example.com
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine