Cargo operation and documentation on board tanker ships is a complicated task. A minor error in the documentation can result into heavy financial loss to the company. As a seafarer working on board tanker ships, it is of utmost importance that you are aware of all the vital aspects of the cargo documents along with when and where they are required.
In our new ebook – “A Brief Guide To Understanding Cargo Operations and Documentation On Oil Tankers”, chief officer Nihar Herwadkar gives you a general overview of what happens behind the scenes before the cargo is fixed for a tanker.
You will briefly learn about the following in the ebook:
- Finding Cargo And Fixing The Vessel
- Important Documentation At The Load Port
- Important Documentation For The Terminal
- Important Documentation For The Surveyor
- Letter Of Protest
- Important Documents At The Discharge Port
If you have any question, regarding the downloading procedure please contact us at – email@example.com
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine