“Xi” is a marine vessel in a class of its own. The unconventional yacht by Aquila Design uses a series of Aero and hydrodynamic qualities of stabilization, making it a unique air propulsion yacht.
Along with the aesthetic appeal, the yacht flaunts absolute superiority in manoeuvrability and safety on waters even at unusual high speeds.
The yacht’s hydrodynamic power allows it to attain high speed using necessary longitudinal forces acquired by the control of gravity.
Some of the main features of Xi are:
- 2 Air Propellers
- Pivoting hydrofoil tips to reduce width for parking
- Sliding entrance at the lower part of the right wing
- Cockpit that can be converted into a Solarium when folded
- Interiors with automatic, transformable spaces
- Luxurious accommodation for crew and passengers with all amenities
- Contemporary design furniture with extremely rich material
The beauty of Xi lies in the composition of its lines and forms along with appealing colour combinations.