Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. (Boskalis) successfully loaded cruise ship Carnival Vista on its semi-submersible heavy lift vessel BOKA Vanguard and transported it to a shipyard facility in Freeport, the Bahamas for a unique dry docking operation.
Commencing last Saturday 13 July at sunrise the BOKA Vanguard loaded and lifted cruise ship Carnival Vista in a successful operation a few miles off the coast of Freeport.
The BOKA Vanguard then safely transported Carnival Vista to Grand Bahama Shipyard where repairs will take place whilst the cruise ship is resting on the BOKA Vanguard.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine