2020 started with our Events team heading back over to the U.S. and making waves at CES Las Vegas, the largest consumer electronics show in the world.
As CES first-timers, the Hydrofoiler drew crowds and captured the attention of thousands with Manta5 trending as number 1 for Google searches for CES 2020 on Day 1. The event has around 4500 exhibiting companies and 150,000 attendees.
The team set up both a stand at the Sands Expo Center as well as ran media rides over the course of the show out at Lake Las Vegas.
Although the water was freezing cold, the stunning mountains and desert background made for an entirely new foiling experience (compared to our last rides in Miami, FL). With dozens of media interviews, Manta5 also captured 2 of the 3 largest media outlets in the world, Associated Press & BBC.
The stand was swamped with interest from journalists from all over the world, potential distributors, rental operation interest, investment opportunity and pure curiosity & awe from innovators and early adopters from all corners of the world.
With hundreds of articles being released about the Hydrofoiler over the course of the 4-day event, millions have witnessed the growth from our initial viral prototype model back in 2017 to our now-in-production model, the Hydrofoiler™ XE-1.
The Hydrofoiler™ also took out the Digital Trends Top Tech Rideable Award for CES 2020. We stood next to self-driving cars, 5G phones, AI robots, immersive VR worlds, and more, naming Manta5 as one the best of the best innovators. This award is testament to all the work that the team is doing as we pioneer cycling’s new frontier.
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purpose only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine