Watch this amazing video of mega yacht Feadship Viva as it departs from Lake Braassemermeer for Gouda.
The 94m/308’5″ yachts had/have had to pass many a “tiny” bridges in Woubrugge, Boskoop, Alphen aan den Rijn, Waddinxveen, and also Gouda.
Viva’s luxurious interiors were designed by Peter Marino and the exterior was curated by Azure Yacht Design. The interior is like that of a beach house. Among other comforts On board, there is a beauty salon, a cinema, a lift, underwater lights, a beach club, a gym, and a helipad.
The owner envisioned the 94-meter mega yacht to have a lower environmental impact, and that this impact does not exceed that of the previous mega yacht, which was also a Feadship model.
Besides opting for hybrid propulsion, the owner had asked the designers for a minimalist design, as they believe “less is more”. Be prepared to see clean lines and a lot of glass.
Reference – Youtube / Dutch yachting
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine