Soon after delivery at the end of January, Eduard Toll made its way to complete both it’s first loading at Sabetta Terminal Russia and first discharge in Montoir, France.
This marked a major milestone for shipping in the Arctic as this was the first time a shipping vessel made an independent passage, without the support of an icebreaker, during this time of year.
The team onboard captured a time-lapse of their voyage showing the start of the Northern Sea Route transit. And it’s quite impressive, enjoy!
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships