Checkout this video of the Storm Gertrude filmed by Bigwavemaster (from an Emergency Response and Rescue Vessel) about 100 nautical miles north east of Shetland.
Storm Gertrude caused damage and disruption, with gusts reaching more than 100mph in Shetland.
Across Scotland, schools have been shut, homes have lost power, trains, flights and ferries have been cancelled and bridges were closed.
The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (Sepa) issued more than 40 flood warnings.
Checkout full version here:
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purpose only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine