From the installation of the last giant topside module in South Korea, to the completion of a 17 kilometre long mooring chain in Spain. 2015 has been an extraordinary year in the construction of Prelude, Shell’s world first liquefied natural gas project.
Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) is a revolutionary technology that will allow Shell to bring new offshore energy resources within reach.
Shell is building the world’s first floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) project, which has the potential to transform the way natural gas resources are developed. It will help to unlock vital energy resources offshore, without the need to lay pipelines and build processing plants on land.
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purpose only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine