Three cruise ships together at port Rostock Warnemuende with maiden call of Viking Star and Costa Favolosa on may 22,2015.
On Friday there was the first triple -up at the port of Warnemünde . A double premiere there on top of that. The brand new Viking Star and the Costa Favolosa had their first call in the port of Rostock , in addition, it was also the first stop in a German port for both vessels . In addition to the Costa Favolosa and the Viking Star, the AIDAdiva moored in the harbor of Warnemuende .
The colleague Island Video has this event held for you by video – as always in first-class quality as you would expect from him .
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine