Watch the launching of the vessel “Esnaad 221” at Shipyard De Hoop Foxhol.
The Esnaad 221 has a length of 65 metres and width of 15.8 metres. It is the first of a series of ten vessels for which Eekels has been commissioned.
Eekels provided complete electrical installation, including the coupling switches, bridge control panels, the alarm and monitoring system and all frequency controls including engines for the 2 propulsion propellers and the 3 bow thrusters.
The Esnaad 221 will be built as a “design of the future”, complying with the highest international classification standards with respect to both operational as well as environmental objectives. The ten vessels will be deployed in the oil and gas fields in the Arab Gulf and will be operated by ESNAAD, an ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) subsidiary.
The expected delivery of the Esnaad 221 is mid April 2015.
Video Credits: HD-PP & Marcel Klip/YouTube/ eekels.com
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine