A chilling video has emerged on YouTube showing a vessel crashing its way through giant waves in North Sea on Boxing Day.
As Storm Conor hit the British coast with heavy wind and rain on December last week, high waves disturbed life in the ocean and along the coasts.
The video that showed the vessel smashing into the waves was posted by Bigwavemaster1. Bigwavemaster1 works on an Emergency Response & Rescue Vessel that offers support to offshore oil platforms in the North Sea.
Images and videos appeared on the social media showed enormous waves hitting the coast on December 26 as strong winds lashed the UK.
Reports said parts of Scotland have been hit by heavy snow showers as Shetland recorded winds speeds of 94mph and Orkney witnessed winds up to 80mph.
Reference: Bigwavemaster1 – Youtube
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships