Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas docks out of the Meyer Weft shipyard in Germany, joining the Quantum Class of cruise ships as the world’s second smartship.
The $940 million Anthem of the Seas left the German shipyard ahead of its arrival in the UK next month.
Anthem of the Seas emerged from the building shed at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg, Germany.
The 167,800-ton vessel features a skydiving simulator, bumper cars and a viewing pod which extends 300ft above the sea, together with the line’s largest cabins and inside accommodation with virtual balconies.
Reference: Royal Caribbean International & inslevideo / YouTube
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships