On 12 August, the offshore support vessel ‘Coastal Jaguar’ caught fire at Vizag Harbour. At around 11:30 am (IST), the crew reportedly jumped into water-saving themselves from the dense smog the fire generated.
Out of 29 crew members, 28 were rescued. One remaining crew member’s body has been found after searching for hours. Few suffered severe burns and reportedly were under treatment in ICU according to sources.
Reference: Youtube/V6 News Telugu
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purpose only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships