Lady Vanilla, a luxury yacht, caught fire on October 2nd at Ligurian Loano Marina, Italy.
The 29-meter long yacht was built in 2002 and had a capacity of 9 passengers with 4 crew members.
According to reports, electric batteries in the engine room was the cause of the fire.
The fire caused major damage and the yacht was considered a total loss.
Watch the video below:
Video Credits: Liguria Nautica
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine