Royal Caribbean’s newest cruise ship Anthem of the Seas was float out at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg (Germany).
Here’s an amazing arial view video of the ship captured by Mr. Nils Kallmeyer a day after the float out.
With a length of 348m and a width of 41m, the Anthem of the Sea can accommodate 4188 passengers.
Check out the video below.
Reference: Kallis Video Production/YouTube
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine