A fire that had broken out on a dhow boat that was moored at the Hamriyah Port on Thursday was brought under control. Dubai Civil Defence has reportedly responded to a report of a raging fire at a busy seaport sometime before midday.
Firefighters associated with the Hamriyah Fire Station, supported by the specialized Maritime Rescue Team, came to the spot to see that a large amount of smoke was coming out of the wooden dhow boat amid flammable materials.
The various specialized teams started the evacuation and brought the blaze in their control by 12.24 pm, after which cooling operations had been initiated.
Dubai Civil Defense mentioned that no casualties were reported due to the incident.
Marine Insight does not own the rights to the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine