The video shows the first call of the Regal Princess in Hamburg filmed on 30/4/2015 in 4K using the Sony AX33 .
The new Regal Princess, sister ship to Royal Princess, is a spectacular example of the next generation of innovative Princess ships. From the breathtaking Atrium & Piazza — now over 50 percent larger than our other ships’ Atriums and featuring exciting new eateries — to signature features like The SeaWalk a dramatic glass-bottom walkway which USA TODAY calls one of the “Top Gee-Whiz Features at Sea” — you’ll quickly come to love the many exciting dining and entertainment options available on this majestic ship.
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purpose only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine