At the port of Bodø, a Hurtigruten cruise vessel was seen dragging away by the strong winds of the storm that hit Norway on 21st January, when this video surfaced the internet.
It can be seen in the video how ‘MS NordNorge’ drops anchor while being carried by the storm winds towards the harbor walls.
Watch the stupendous video below:
Reference: farstad85 – Youtube / Ingeborg Olsen – Facebook
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purposes only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships