Cemre has launched a seismic support vessel NB 35 which was ordered by Norfield. The launching ceremony took place on 7th of March 2015.
Ocean Dolphin is the first of two seismic support vessel ordered by Norfield as turnkey.
SALT 0046 design BV classed vessel has 69,8 m lenght and 17 m width. Total accomodation capacity of the vessel is 60 persons.
The turnkey ordered Ocean Dolphin be delivered mid-2015. She is the 36th vessel that Cemre has launched so far!
Reference: Cemre Shipyard/YouTube
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine