Carnival Cruise Line’s new Mardi Gras is shown in the video below, departing on its sea trials on 28th September (Monday) morning from the Meyer Turku shipyard in Turku, Finland.
After the successful sea test of Carnival Mardi Gras, the vessel returned to the shipyard (on Monday), and work on it continued. Watch the sheer magnificence of the newbuild vessel in the stupendous drone video below:
Reference: Meyer Turku – Facebook
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
The vessel will spend 10 days at sea before returning to the dock for final preparations for its departure for the U.S.
It announced its departure solemnly with fog horns, and the first tests were already carried out at Airisto…click here to watch all the photos.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Captain Falls Overboard From Bulk Carrier, Survived 3 Days By Clinging To Wood
- Two Tanker Ships Carrying Palm Oil Seized By Indonesian Navy
- Filipino Seaman Pleads Guilty In Crew Member’s Murder On LA-Bound Cargo Vessel
- Ship Owner And Operator Plead Guilty To Environmental And Safety Crimes; Fined $1 Million Each