Watch the video of a cargo ship carrying more than 30,000 wooden logs caught in a fierce storm.
The ship was on its way from United States to China when it faced the storm near Kuril Islands.
Have you faced such storms at sea? Let us know in the comments below.
Watch the video:
Special thanks to the “Wolfgang227” for posting this video.
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
You may also like to read – How Do Ships Survive Storms?
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships