Royal Caribbean’s brand new cruise ship Anthem of the Seas was recently transferred to Eemshaven .
Watch this amazing Aerial footage shoot using a Multikopter .
Sister ship of the Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas measure with length of 348m and a width of 41m. The ship can accommodate 4188 passengers.
Reference: Kallis Video Production/ YouTube
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships