The UK Chamber of Shipping’s online documentary, entitled ‘A Maritime Nation’, produced together with ITN productions, is now live and available to stream online.
The launch of the documentary, presented by ITN Anchor Natasha Kaplinsky coincides with the second London International Shipping Week and combines exclusive footage of the chamber’s work with that of its members.
UK Chamber CEO Guy Platten said: “This innovative series of films showcases the UK’s varied and world leading maritime services.
“These films show the industry in all its glory, but are also a mark of the chamber’s ambition to champion the industry to a wide audience.
“Over the last 18 months we have been at the forefront of promoting the industry. We now have significant and regular presence in the national and international media, and with a strong social media operation we are now well placed to undertake exciting new ventures such as this.
“I hope our members and friends across the industry not only watch, but share these videos with their own contacts. The UK is a proud maritime nation and we are prouder still of being able to show it off”.
Watch the film below:
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine