Watch this great video of the voyage of a chemical tanker through the rough Atlantic Ocean. Submitted by third engineer Selvin Jose Koruthu, this amazing video captures the true essence of the life on board ships.
The video features some great camera angles as the water from the rough sea splashes over the ship’s deck.
Watch this great video below:
Selvin lives in a town of Kottayam in Kerala, India. He is a self-taught photographer and photography is a serious hobby for him. Visit his Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/selvin.jk
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine