Watch this video of a cargo ship colliding with another vessel while berthing as tugs continue to control the ship.
The full incident was captured by one of the CCTV cameras at the port.
The ship turns eventually 360 degrees while coming alongside.
What do you think went wrong here? Let’s know in the comments below.
Watch the video below:
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
Do you have more information on the incident? Let’s know.
Reference: Guille Rodriguez
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine