Tom Patterson, head of maritime analysis for Control Risks takes an in-depth look at some of the key issues featured in Maritime RiskMap 2014.
Tom assesses the impact of piracy, port and anchorage crime, civil unrest, territorial disputes and political violence on the maritime sector.
The video explains the rising trends of piracy and the areas which are affected the most by pirates around the world.
Watch the overview here:
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine