Watch the video showing the crew of a fishing vessel working in heavy weather, as the waves splashes over the deck.
It might be a normal day for some of these guys, but to layman or people working on other types of ships, this definitely looks dangerous and tough.
Watch the video as the huge waves splashes onto the ship while the crew tries to haul the fishing net.
Is this a normal day on fishing vessels? Have you experience such heavy ways? Let us know in the comments below.
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine