Navigating a ship is tough especially when you don’t have the right knowledge and experience.
Here’s a raw video of a ship crashing into land with speed.
It seems the ship lost control or some of its machinery broke down, which eventually lead to the crash.
We do not know what exactly happened here! But if you have more information, please let us know in the comments below.
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine