A ship almost tips over during the launching ceremony before uprighting itself. According to the description provided with the video, the incident took place at the Damen Shipyard in Romania.
Though a little bit of movement is normal during such side launching of ships, this specific video features a ship which almost tilts fully on one side and then uprights itself. We wonder if this is a normal thing or not!
NOTE: Marine Insight has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
Do you have more information on the video? Do you know if such movement is normal or not? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine