The video shows a brand new American Engineered EMD GT46C-ACe locomotive dropped while being unloaded from a cargo-ship. According to online sources, the incident took place at the port city of Owendo, Gabon, West Africa.
While unloading the locomotive, one of the support cables snapped and the massive thing fell at least 20 feet. Needless to say, the machinery was badly damaged from the fall.
Watch the video below:
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine