The video shows an extremely strange incident wherein the barge being launched pulls a bulldozer along with it into the water. The bulldozer, which was tied to the barge, eventually sinks and disappears.
It seems that the someone forgot to disengage the bulldozer’s ropes from the barge.
Unless the dozer was expected to work underwater (which it obviously cannot), it shouldn’t have been allowed to stay hooked to the launching barge. Of course, this seems to be a serious mistake on someone’s part.
Watch the Video on LiveLeak
Do you have any more information about the video? Let us know in the comments below.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships