On Friday 28 February 2014, the offshore construction vessel ‘Polar Onyx’ was named at Ulstein Verft. The vessel is built for GC Rieber Shipping, and is chartered by Ceona for five years for deepwater projects offshore Brazil.
The lady sponsor was Ms Natalie Dawn Preston, daughter of Ceona’s CEO, Steve Preston.
‘Polar Onyx’ is delivery number 300 from Ulstein Verft.
Watch OCV ‘Polar Onyx’ from ULSTEIN
Reference & Image Credits: ulstein
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine