The video shows the loading process of large project cargo (crane) parts, using the onboard loading gear.
It gives a good impression on the versatility of the single box shaped hold in combination with a full movable tweendeck and the unobstructed main deck area due to the forward deckhouse.
The ecobox has a 429.000 cft hold, and is able to load 90 mtr obstacles in the hold, and 102 mtr length on deck, or even longer when sticking cargo pieces out over the transom.
Our compliments to the creators of this video!
NOTE: Marine Insight does not have enough information to verify this video and cannot vouch for its accuracy. This video is for information purpose only.
Marine Insight does not own the rights of the video.
You might also like to read..
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Watch: OceanGate’s 2022 Titanic Expedition Document Wreck Of Titanic For Future Generations
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- What Are Hybrid Ships?
- ONE Inks Shipbuilding Contracts For 10 Very Large Container Ships