The IMO Secretary-General, Koji Sekimizu expresses his support and appreciation for the work of seafarers around the world.
IMO will be celebrating the fourth edition of its global campaign: Day of the Seafarer, held every year on 25 June.
Seafarers are the people without whom food, clothes, gifts, gadgets or even basic needs would not reach our doors.
We rely on them every day. Yet have you ever said thank you to a seafarer? Chances are you haven’t.
Watch the video below:
You might also like to read..
- Seafarers Win Commitment To Mandatory Internet Access In International Law
- ABS-Approved Sterntube-Less Ship Concept To Save Shipowners Thousands While Keeping Oceans Clean
- Top 12 Tanker Shipping Companies in the World
- NYK’s First Chief Engineers Successfully Complete NTMA And Internal Training Program
- One Of World’s Largest 24,000TEU Ultra Large Container Carriers Undocked In Shanghai
- Seafarers’ Unions Agree On New Three-Year Global Minimum Wage ‘Safety Net’ Deal
- Russian Navy Open Fires At Cargo Ship Sailing Towards Mariupol Port
- Methane Leak From LNG Powered Cargo Ship Caught In Infrared Camera
- 4 Filipino Seafarers Arrested In Australia For Reportedly Importing Cocaine